Cheesy Baked Green Beans
A must try side dish.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 2 lb. green beans, cleaned with ends removed
- ½ c. heavy cream
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 c. mozzarella
- ⅔ c. freshly grated Parmesan, plus more for garnish
- kosher salt
- pinch red pepper flakes
- 2 tsp. lemon zest
- Preheat oven to 400°. Place green beans into a shallow baking dish or skillet. Pour cream over beans and scatter garlic. Season with salt and red pepper flakes.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella and Parmesan and bake until beans are tender and cheese is melted, 25-30 minutes. If desired, broil until cheese is browned. Garnish with more parm and serve.