TROPICAL AVOCADO MANGO POPSICLES
You won't believe how creamy and naturally sweet these Tropical Avocado Popsicles are!
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Dessert
- 4 cups chopped mango (about 2 mangos)
- 2 14.5 ounces cans of full-fat coconut milk
- 2 Avocados, pitted and scooped
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons toasted coconut flakes
- Toasted Coconut and Chopped Pistachios for garnish
- In a food processor or blender, add 1 can of coconut milk, avocados, and honey until smooth.
- Separately, blend mango and 1 can of coconut milk until smooth.
- Fill popsicle molds by alternating the avocado mixture, toasted coconut flakes, and the mango mixture. When full, insert popsicle sticks.
- Freeze for 4-6 hours.
- Scoop into container with a lid and freeze for 3-4 hours (preferably overnight) until firm.
- Serve with more toasted chopped coconut for garnish and enjoy!