- 12 tablespoons butter
- 8 ounces semisweet or dark chocolate
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 4 eggs, plus 4 egg yolks
- Ice cream, to serve
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- In a saucepan, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add chocolate, and whisk to combine. Remove from heat.
- In a bowl, combine sugar and cornstarch. Pour in chocolate mixture, and mix thoroughly.
- Add the eggs, and mix thoroughly. Refrigerate mixture overnight.
- Line 4 soufflé tins or 4 ceramic ramekins with parchment paper, and grease thoroughly. Divide mixture among the tins, and bake for 28-30 minutes.
- Serve with ice cream.
Watch the recipe video here:
Roy's Classic Melting Hot Chocolate SouffléFULL RECIPE: http://bzfd.it/2xlhjEgWe're teaming up with the Hawaii Food & Wine Festival to send you and a friend to #Hawaii to enjoy some Tasty food and wine on us! We'll also be there, so, say Aloha! 🌴Enter to WIN here: http://bit.ly/2xlEdvn
Posted by Tasty on Friday, September 22, 2017