This Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole Is Something the Whole Family Will Love
Casseroles are great for those busy weeknight dinners, and this one is absolutely delicious! This Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole is something the whole family will devour - even the kids! Use up your leftover rotisserie chicken for this one dish meal. Just mix up your ingredients, lay down some crescent roll dough, and bake away for a dinner you won't soon take off the menu!
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Main dish
- 1 can crescent rolls
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 8 slices cooked crumbled bacon, divided
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon dry ranch seasoning
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 3 medium green onions, chopped
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spread crescent rolls onto a 13í—9 inch baking pan, sealing perforated edges. Bake 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix mayo and ranch seasoning until well combined.
- In a medium bowl crumble 6 slices of bacon, add shredded chicken, and ½ cup of the mayo ranch mixture. Stir until combined.
- Remove baked crescent sheet from oven, spread the remaining mayo ranch mixture over the top within a ¼ inch of edges.
- Spread the chicken mixture over the top of the ranch mixture, then sprinkle with tomato and cheese.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until cheese is hot and melted.
- Sprinkle with remaining bacon and green onions. Enjoy!