STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE FLUFF
Strawberry Cheesecake Fluff comes together in less than 10 minutes and is the perfect dessert, or side dish for any occasion.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Main dish
- 2 8-ounce packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 1½ cups powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 8-ounce containers frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 16-ounce containers fresh strawberries, washed, hulled and sliced
- 1½ cups Campfire® Mini White Marshmallows
- 3 full sheets of graham crackers, coarsely crushed
- additional whipped topping for garnish, optional
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, or in a large bowl with an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese for 3 minutes. Scrape down the sides of the bowl and add in powdered sugar and vanilla and beat an additional 3 minutes.
- Fold in whipped topping until completely incorporated.
- Fold in the strawberries and marshmallows.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- If desired, top with additional whipped topping and crushed graham crackers just before serving.