Spiked Sorbet Cups
Summer is upon us, cool down with these citrus sorbets.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Main dish
- Makes 4 drinks
- 1 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 6 ounces Crown Royal Vanilla
- ⅓ cup simple syrup
- 3 cups ice
- To make the orange cups, slice off the top ⅓ of an orange and scoop out the flesh with a spoon. Slice a tiny section off the bottom so the orange sits flat, taking care not to make a hole where the sorbet can leak through. Reserve flesh to make orange juice.
- Blend the orange juice, Crown Royal vanilla, ice, and simple syrup until smooth.
- Pour into ice cube trays and freeze at least 4 hours, until solid.
- Once frozen, return the ice cubes to the blender and blend until smooth and sorbet-like.
- Spoon the sorbet into the orange cups and serve. Enjoy!