Grilled Chicken Caprese Sandwich
Enjoy this easy, cheesy caprese!
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Main dish
- ⅔ cup Land O Lakes® Butter with Canola Oil
- 4 large or 6 small garlic cloves, minced
- ½ teaspoon coarse salt
- 4 ciabatta rolls, or a similar type of crusty bread
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella
- 3 large tomatoes
- Handful of basil leaves
- Place Land O Lakes® Butter with Canola Oil in a bowl, add the garlic and salt. Fold
- everything together until evenly incorporated.
- Slice rolls in half and spread generously with garlic butter.
- Grill the rolls for a few minutes, until grill marks appear and bread is toasty.
- Drizzle chicken breasts with olive oil. Sprinkle generously with salt and pepper. Grill
- chicken on both sides until cooked through. Brush chicken with garlic butter while it is
- Slice tomatoes and mozzarella into rounds.
- Build sandwiches: place a chicken breast on a roll. Layer on mozzarella slices, then
- tomato slices. Place a few basil leaves on top, then the top half of the roll. Slice
- sandwiches in half and serve!
Watch the recipe video here:
Grilled Chicken Caprese SandwichEnjoy this easy, cheesy caprese!
Posted by Tasty on Saturday, June 23, 2018