Spiked Peach Sorbet Float
Summer never ends when you make our Ketel One Botanical peach sorbet drink.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Drinks
- 2 large ripe yellow peaches, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup white grape juice
- 6 ounces Ketel One Botanical Peach & Orange Blossom Sparkling water
- Orange slices for garnish
- Mint for garnish
- Place peaches in food processor and blend with grape juice until completely smooth.
- Place in a pan and freeze at least 6 hours or overnight.
- Place 1–2 scoops in a glass, top with 1.5 ounces Ketel One, and top with sparkling water.
- Garnish with orange slice and mint.