Spiked Berry Punch
This berry-licious punch is the perfect drink to top off with Smirnoff Spiked Sparkling Seltzer.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Drinks
- 11⁄2 quart fresh berries (strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, blackberries) washed and hulled 2 cups fresh pineapple (cubed)
- 3 cups spring water
- Smirnoff Spiked Sparkling Seltzer
- Lemon (garnish)
- Place 1⁄2 quart (2 cups) of the berries on a lined baking sheet and freeze (at least 2 hours or until completely frozen).
- Place remaining quart of berries and pineapple in a food processor (or blender) and pulse until completely liquified. Strain well and add 3 cups of spring water.
- Add frozen berries to juice.
- Add 1⁄2 cup juice to glass and top with Smirnoff Seltzer.
- Garnish with lemon slices.
Watch the recipe video here:
Spiked Berry PunchThis berry-licious punch is the perfect drink to top off with Smirnoff Spiked Sparkling Seltzer.
Posted by Tasty on Saturday, August 4, 2018