Cinnamon Whiskey Fizz
While the weather cools down outside, warm up on the inside with Johnnie Walker and this Cinnamon Whisky Fizz!
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Drinks
- Cinnamon Simple Syrup
- ½ cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- 1⁄2 ounce cinnamon simple syrup
- 1 & ½ ounces Johnnie Walker Red Label Whisky
- 1⁄2 ounce lemon juice
- 3 ounces ginger beer
- Cinnamon stick, for garnish
- Lemon slice, for garnish
- Pinch of ground cinnamon, for garnish
- Cinnamon simple syrup: In a small pot, combine sugar, water, and cinnamon sticks. Whisk well and bring to a simmer. Let simmer for about 5 minutes, then strain and cool.
- Cocktail: Fill a rocks glass with ice. Add cinnamon simple syrup, Johnnie Walker Red Label Whisky, lemon juice, and ginger beer. Garnish with a cinnamon stick, lemon slice, and a dusting of ground cinnamon.
Watch the recipe video here:
While the weather cools down outside, warm up on the inside with Johnnie Walker Red Label and this Cinnamon Whisky Fizz!