Below freezing temps call for a Snowflake Martini.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Drinks
- 3 oz. white chocolate liqueur
- 2 oz. Vanilla Vodka
- 2 tbsp. heavy cream
- ½ c. ice
- 1 lemon wedge, for rim
- ⅓ c. white sanding sugar, for rim
- Using a lemon wedge, wet the rim of your martini glass. Dip in sanding sugar until rim is coated.
- In a cocktail shaker, combine white chocolate liqueur with vanilla vodka and heavy cream.
- Fill shaker with ice and shake well.
- Strain mixture into prepared glass and serve.
Watch the recipe video here:
How To Make Snowflake Martinis
Snowflake Martinis = the best way to get lit during a blizzard ❄️Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/JHqbqbT
Posted by Delish on Thursday, January 4, 2018