A (generous) splash of blue Curaçao turns piña coladas a gorgeous hue of blue. And we promise they taste amazing, too.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Drinks
- 4 oz. pineapple juice
- 4 oz. white rum
- 4 oz. coconut milk
- 2 oz. blue Curaçao
- 1 c. frozen pineapple chunks
- Ice, for blending
- Maraschino cherries, for garnish
- Sliced pineapple, for garnish
- Paper umbrellas
- In a blender, combine pineapple juice, rum, coconut milk, blue Curaçao, and frozen pineapple. Blend until smooth. If you want it slushier, add ice and blend until slushy.
- Pour into glasses and garnish with maraschino cherries, pineapples, and paper umbrellas.