S'mores Cheese Ball
Can't find marshmallow bits? Quarter mini marshmallows for a similar effect.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Dessert
- 16 oz. cream cheese, softened
- ½ c. powdered sugar
- ⅓ c. marshmallow crème
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- Pinch kosher salt
- ⅔ c. mini chocolate chips
- ¼ c. mini chocolate chips
- ¼ c. marshmallow bits
- ¼ c. crushed graham crackers
- Whole graham crackers, for serving
- In a medium bowl using a hand mixer, beat together cream cheese, powdered sugar, marshmallow crème, vanilla, and salt. Fold in mini chocolate chips, then place in refrigerator to firm up, 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make coating: Combine mini chocolate chips, marshmallow bits, and crushed graham crackers on a shallow plate. When marshmallow mixture is firm, shape into a large round ball and roll in coating. Serve with graham crackers.
Watch the recipe video here:
Nothing gets a summer party going like this S'mores Cheese Ball.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/r1oNrjF
Posted by Delish on Tuesday, June 12, 2018