Sheet Pan French Toast
This is everything French toast should be - crunchy in some places, soft in others. Stuffed with chocolate and strawberries, served with ice cream, what could be more glorious? Making it massive.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup cream
- ½ cup milk
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 500g strawberries, chopped into slices
- 300g chocolate, chopped
- Icing sugar
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/360°F.
- Whisk the eggs with the cream, milk, eggs and vanilla.
- Dip each slice of crustless bread in the mixture and lay overlapping on a lined baking sheet (you may need more or less bread depending on the size of the sheet).
- Spread the strawberry slices over the top (leave a gap around and sprinkle the chopped chocolate on top of that). Place another overlapping layer of egg soaked bread on the top.
- Bake for 20 -30 minutes until they bread has browned and is a bit crispy in places.
- Sprinkle over some icing sugar.
- Vanilla ice cream to serve.
Watch the recipe video here:
Sheet Pan Chocolate French Toast
Posted by Twisted on Friday, March 9, 2018