Delicious, roasted cabbage! I apologize for not having a measurement for you! I do not typically measure. If anybody tries this and would like to give tips on measurements, please feel free!
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Main dish
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ head green cabbage, cut into 4 wedges
- 1 pinch garlic powder, or to taste
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes, or to taste
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 lemons, halved
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Brush both sides of each cabbage wedge with olive oil. Sprinkle garlic powder, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper over each wedge. Arrange wedges on a baking sheet.
- Roast in the preheated oven for 15 minutes; flip cabbage and continue roasting until browned and charred in some areas, about 15 minutes more. Squeeze lemon over each wedge.