- 1 box brownie mix, prepared
- 1 cup leftover chocolate candy, chopped
- ½ cup heavy cream, warm to the touch
- 1 tablespoon gelatin
- 24 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 29 oz pumpkin puree
- chocolate syrup, to serve
- Preheat oven to 350˚F (180˚C).
- Prepare your favorite type of brownie batter or use a boxed variety.
- Transfer the batter to a greased 9x13-inch (23x33 cm) baking dish.
- Sprinkle in the chopped leftover candy and place in the oven to bake for 25 minutes or until cooked through. Let cool completely.
- To the warmed heavy cream, add a package of gelatin and allow it to bloom for 1-3 minutes.
- To a large bowl, add the cream cheese, sugar, pumpkin pie spice, vanilla extract, pumpkin puree, warm cream with gelatin. Stir to combine.
- Pour the mixture over the brownies and let cool in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours, or until set.
- Slice the brownies, drizzle with chocolate syrup, and serve.
Watch the recipe video here:
You gotta whip up these pumpkin cheesecake brownie bars ASAP! 🎃FULL RECIPE: https://tasty.co/recipe/pumpkin-cheesecake-box-brownie-barsWe teamed up with Jet and you can get all of our baking essentials here: http://bit.ly/2yMCmR4 (Just so you know, we'll make some money if you use this link.)
Posted by Tasty on Thursday, October 26, 2017