Pot o' Gold Shots
Want a nonalcoholic version? Swap out the whiskey for another ½ cup cold water.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 package lemon or pineapple jell-o
- 1½ c. Water, Divided
- ½ c. cold Jameson whiskey
- 1 container Cool Whip (8 oz.)
- Gold sprinkles, for garnish
- 16 rainbow candy belts, each about 1” long
- Bring 1 cup water to a boil. Add Jell-o mix, stirring until dissolved. Turn off heat and stir in remaining water and whiskey, then pour mixture into plastic shot glasses, filling each one two-thirds of the way up. Refrigerate until set, 1 hour.
- Top with a dollop of Cool Whip or whipped cream. Add gold sprinkles and top with a 1"-long rainbow candy belt, forming it into a semi-circle, like a rainbow. Serve.