Peach Slab Pie
Serving a crowd? Treat your group of guests with this peach slab pie made using Pillsbury™ pie crust and cookie dough. A mouth-watering dessert that's great served with a scoop of cinnamon ice cream!
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Main dish
- 1 box Pillsbury™ refrigerated pie crusts, softened as directed on box
- ¾ cup packed brown sugar
- ¼ cup cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 9 cups Cascadian Farm™ organic frozen sliced peaches, thawed and drained (from four 10-oz bags)
- ½ roll Pillsbury™ refrigerated sugar cookies
- Heat oven to 375°F. Remove pie crusts from pouches. On lightly floured surface, unroll and stack crusts one on top of the other. Roll to 17x12-inch rectangle. Fit crust into ungreased 15x10x1-inch pan, pressing into corners. Fold extra crust even with edges of pan. Crimp edges.
- In large bowl, mix brown sugar, cornstarch and lemon juice. Stir in peaches to coat. Spoon mixture into crust-lined pan. Break cookie dough half into coarse crumbs; sprinkle evenly over filling. (Wrap and refrigerate other half of cookie dough for another use.)
- Bake 55 to 60 minutes or until crust is golden brown and filling is bubbling. Cool on rack 45 minutes. Cut and serve.
Watch the recipe video here:
Pie that serves a crowd? Just peachy!Get the recipe:…