Pancake Breakfast Tacos
Don't skip the maple syrup! Brushing it on the bacon in the pan makes the crispiest, most delicious bacon EVER.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 1⅔ c. Bisquick
- 1 c. milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp. brown sugar
- Butter, for pan
FOR BACON AND EGGS
- 6 strips bacon
- 2 tbsp. maple syrup
- 5 eggs
- 2 tbsp. milk
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp. chopped chives, plus more for garnish
- Preheat oven to 200°. In a large bowl, whisk together Bisquick, milk, eggs, and brown sugar.
- Add ¼ cup batter to the pan and cook until golden and edges bubble, about 2 minutes per side. Working in batches, repeat with remaining batter. Place pancakes on a medium sheet and cover with a clean kitchen towel. Place in preheated oven while you make your eggs and bacon.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook bacon until crispy, turning halfway through, about 7 minutes. Brush bacon generously with the maple syrup and let cook until the syrup thickens glazing the bacon, about 30 seconds more. Transfer the slices to a plate to cool.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs and milk. Wipe skillet clean and return to stovetop and heat to medium, then add 1 tablespoon butter. When butter is foamy, add egg mixture. Reduce heat to medium low, and stir eggs with a spatula, until cooked to your liking. Gently stir in chives and season with salt and pepper. Remove from heat.
- Build tacos: Divide eggs and bacon evenly among pancakes. Garnish with more chives and serve.
Watch the recipe video here:
Pancake Breakfast Tacos = GENIUS.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/Zjbm2jX
Posted by Delish on Sunday, May 27, 2018