Over Stuffed Potato
Anyone can stuff a potato, but it takes real chutzpah to hide the potato in a warm blanket of parmesan and mozzarella cheese.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Main dish
- 2 big potatoes
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- 7 ounces creamy Brazilian cheese
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- Salt and pepper
- 2¼ cups mozzarella cheese, grated, divided
- Wrap the potatoes in foil and bake in an oven preheated to 350 degrees for approximately 40 minutes, or until they are soft.
- Remove a thin slice of potato and, with a spoon, scoop out the inside of the potato. Set aside.
- Mash the potatoes, add the heavy cream, cheese, Parmesan, parsley and half the mozzarella. Season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer mixture back into potato skin and top with remaining mozzarella.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes, or until the cheese is melted.