One-Pan BBQ Baby Back Ribs
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Main dish
- 1 rack baby back ribs, halved
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 pound green beans
- Preheat oven to 275˚F/140˚C.
- Season the ribs with salt, black pepper, paprika, cayenne pepper, oregano, and brown sugar. Rub in the seasonings evenly on both sides.
- Place the ribs on a baking sheet lined with foil. Cover the ribs with foil and bake for 2 hours.
- Increase the oven temperature to 500˚F/260˚C.
- Carefully uncover the ribs. Spread BBQ sauce evenly on top of the ribs.
- Place green beans on the sides of the pan. Season the green beans with salt.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Transfer the ribs to a cutting board.
- Cut between the bones to separate into individual ribs. Serve with green beans.