Omelet Stuffed Peppers
Bonus: they're perfect for a crowd.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 2 bell peppers, halved (seeds removed)
- 8 eggs, lightly beaten
- ¼ c. milk
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbles
- 1 c. shredded Cheddar
- 2 tbsp. finely chopped chives, plus more for garnish
- kosher salt
- Freshly cracked black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°. Place peppers in a large baking dish and bake 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, beat together eggs and milk. Stir in bacon, cheese and chives and season with salt and pepper.
- When peppers are done baking, pour egg mixture into peppers. Place back in the oven and bake 35 to 40 minutes more, until eggs are set. Garnish with more chives and serve.
Watch the recipe video here:
Omelet Stuffed Peppers are the low-carb breakfast you never knew you needed. Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/jjI2LkC
Posted by Delish on Sunday, February 25, 2018