Moscato Cheesecake Bites
A cheesecake that's as fancy as you.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Dessert
FOR THE CRUST
- 1¼ c. Nilla Wafer crumbs
- ¼ c. butter, melted
FOR THE FILLING
- 2 (8-oz) blocks of cream cheese, softened
- ½ c. sugar
- ¼ c. pureed strawberries
- ¼ c. Rose Moscato
- 2 tbsp. heavy cream
- 1 tbsp. cornstarch
- 2 large eggs
- Sliced strawberries, for garmish
- whipped cream, for garnish
- pink sanding sugar, for garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350° and line an 8” by 8” pan with parchment paper.
- Make crust: In a large bowl, combine Nilla Wafer crumbs with melted butter and stir to combine. Press into prepared baking pan and set aside.
- Make filling: In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until well combined and fluffy. Add pureed strawberries, moscato, cream, and cornstarch and mix until just combined. Beat in eggs one at a time until smooth. Pour mixture over prepared crust and spread into an even layer.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, until the center is just slightly jiggly. Turn off oven and prop open door, and let cool for 1 hour, then refrigerate until cooled completely, 3 to 4 hours.
- Cut into small squares and garnish with whipped cream, pink sprinkles (if using) and sliced strawberries to serve.