Ice Cream Sandwich Ring
This giant ice cream sandwich ring is gonna BLOW YOUR MIND!
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Dessert
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 4 egg
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup flour
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 3 cups vanilla ice cream
- Preheat oven to 350˚F (180˚C).
- In a large bowl, beat melted butter, eggs, sugar, and vanilla until frothy.
- Sift flour, cocoa powder, and salt into the bowl with the butter and eggs and mix just until combined.
- Pour into a well-greased bundt pan and bake for 25 minutes, then cool completely.
- Remove the brownie ring from the bundt pan and slice in half, horizontally.
- Place the top back in the cleaned bunt pan.
- Place ice cream scoops on top. Spread ice cream out and place the bottom piece of the brownie on top of that.
- Freeze until solid, remove from bundt pan and cut into pieces.