Microwave Meal-Prep Lasagna
Put your soggy turkey sandwich days behind you.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Lasagna
- ½ cup ricotta cheese
- ¼ cup spinach, chopped
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan, divided
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ cup marinara sauce
- 4 no-boil lasagna noodles, broken in half
- ½ cup mozzarella
- In a small bowl, mix the ricotta, spinach, parsley, one tablespoon of Parmesan, salt and pepper until combined.
- In the glass container, spread a layer of tomato sauce.
- Top the tomato sauce with the lasagna noodles and cover the noodles with a layer of the ricotta mixture.
- Top the ricotta with another layer of tomato sauce and a layer of mozzarella.
- Continue with another layer of noodles and repeat.
- Cover the top layer of lasagna noodles with more tomato sauce and a layer of mozzarella and Parmesan.
- Place the lid on the glass container, without locking it closed.
- Microwave for 7 minutes or until the cheese is melted through.
- Remove from the microwave carefully, the container will be hot!
- Allow to cool and refrigerate, or enjoy immediately. Enjoy!