Melt In Your Mouth Chicken Bake
This chicken is–seriously–the BEST baked chicken I think I have EVER made!!! It really does melt in your mouth! So rich and savory…I for real could not stop eating it! Goes well with pretty much any side dish and will blow anyone out of the water who tries it! It’s THAT good!
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Main dish
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- ¾ CUP Mayonnaise
- 1 CUP Fresh Parmesan cheese, shredded
- ½ tsp Seasoned salt
- ½ tsp Ground black pepper
- 4 Garlic cloves, minced
- ½ tsp Red pepper flakes
- ½ CUP Italian bread crumbs
- Grease a 9 x 13 baking pan and place chicken evenly on bottom.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, cheese, salt, pepper, garlic cloves, and red pepper flakes.
- Evenly spread mixture on top of chicken, coating entirely.
- Sprinkle bread crumbs on top of mixture.
- Place pan in preheated oven, 375, and bake for 30-35 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove from oven and use slotted spoon to scoop chicken on top of pasta, rice, or onto plate!