Low-Carb Cauliflower "Potato" Salad
You won't believe it's not potato salad.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 1 large head cauliflower, cut into small bite-sized pieces
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- ⅓ c. mayonnaise
- ⅓ c. Greek yogurt
- ¼ c. dill pickles, finely chopped
- ½ red onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- juice of half lemon
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. Freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ c. plus 2 tbs. thinly sliced scallions
- ¼ c. plus 2 tbs. chopped dill
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 4 Romaine lettuce leaves
- Steam cauliflower until tender-crisp, about 5 minutes. Transfer to a large bowl and let cool slightly.
- Add mayonnaise, yogurt, pickles, onion, vinegar, lemon juice, mustard, salt and pepper. Toss to combine, ensuring the cauliflower is evenly coated. Taste and adjust seasoning. Fold in ⅓ c. each of scallions and dill. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- When ready to serve, sprinkle paprika and remaining herbs over the salad. Lay lettuce leaves on a platter and scoop salad on top.