Kinder Bueno Trifle
Chocolate and hazelnut lovers will lose it for this trifle made with condensed milk custard, biscuits and topped with Kinder Buenos.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- ½ cup milk
- 3 egg yolks
- 3 cups whipped cream, divided
- 3½ ounces milk chocolate, melted
- ½ cup hazelnut cream
- 5 ounces biscuits/cookies
- ½ cup whole milk
- White and milk chocolate Kinder Bueno for decorating
- In a saucepan, add the condensed milk and milk. Strain the 3 egg yolks over the mixture. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until thick and creamy. Set aside to cool.
- Add 2 cups of the whipped cream to the condensed milk mixture and stir gently with a whisk. Set aside.
- Mix the melted chocolate and the hazelnut cream, and then gently add the remaining cup of whipped cream. Set aside.
- Dip the biscuits in the milk and place in a baking dish, alternating with layers of the chocolate-hazelnut cream, biscuits, and condensed milk mixture.
- Top with the Kinder Bueno bonbon pieces.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours and serve.
Watch the recipe video here:
This dessert is guaranteed to satisfy any sweet tooth.Full Recipe: taste.md/2Bf4rxD🎥: Tastemade Brasil
Posted by Tastemade on Thursday, February 15, 2018