Keto Avocado Brownies
When the chocolate craving is strong.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Dessert
- 4 large eggs
- 2 ripe avocados
- ½ c. (1 stick) butter, melted
- 6 tbsp. unsweetened peanut butter
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- ⅔ c. coconut sugar
- ⅔ c. Unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- flaky sea salt (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350° and line a 8”-x-8” square pan with parchment paper. In a blender or food processor, combine all ingredients except flaky sea salt and blend until smooth.
- Transfer batter to prepared baking pan and smooth top with a spatula. Top with flaky sea salt, if using.
- Bake until brownies are soft but not at all wet to the touch, 20 to 25 minutes. Let cool 25 to 30 minutes before slicing and serving.