Puff, puff, pass this jointoli.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Breakfast
For the joints:
- 10 sheets filo dough, cut in half widthwise
- ¼ cup butter, melted
For the filling:
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 14 grams marijuana, no stems, no stress
- 2 cups ricotta, strained
- 1 cup pistachios, finely ground
- ¼ cup pistachios, roughly chopped
- Juice of one lemon
- ¼ cup honey
Make the filling:
- In a small saucepan over medium-low heat, add cream and marijuana. Heat for up to 45 minutes to infuse the cream. Remove from heat and strain the marijuana from the cream. Set aside to cool. Add ricotta to a medium-sized bowl. Fold in pistachios, lemon juice and honey. Pour ¼ cup of cream into a large bowl, and reserve the rest for another recipe. Set mixture in the fridge while you make the joints.
Make the joints:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Using four ½ sheets of dough at a time, brush butter between every other layer and stack on top of each other. Roll the filo dough around cannoli tubes to mimic a marijuana cigarette. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, just long enough to get color on the dough. Allow to cool for up to an hour.
- Fill the cannoli joints with the filling using a piping bag. Top with remaining pistachios and serve.