Jalapeño Cheese Crisps
Our three favorite flavors: spicy, cheesy, and... bacon-y.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 1 c. finely shredded Parmesan
- ½ c. shredded cheddar (preferably aged)
- 1 jalapeño, sliced thinly
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375º. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spoon about a tablespoon of Parmesan into a small mound on the parchment paper. Top with about half tablespoon of cheddar. Carefully pat cheese down flat then place a jalapeño slice on top. Sprinkle with bacon and crack a generous amount of pepper over each mound. Bake until crispy and golden, about 12 minutes.
- Let cool slightly before transferring to serving dish. Serve at room temperature.