Instant Pot Parmesan Puffs 4 Ways
Astonish your guests with this tantalizing treat.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Main dish
- 2 egg whites
- 4 oz good quality finely grated parmesan
- 1 cup water
- 1 tbsp everything bagel seasoning (or poppy seed/sesame seed mix)
- 1 tbsp very finely chopped bacon
- 1 tbsp very finely chopped pecans
- 1 tbsp paprika
- In a medium bowl mix together egg whites and grated parmesan until it resembles loose mashed potatoes.
- Form into 8 balls and refrigerate at least 30 minutes until firm.
- Roll 2 parmesan balls in each of the 4 toppings (2 in bagel seasoning, 2 in bacon, etc.).
- Place parmesan balls in a parchment-lined steamer basket.
- Pour one cup of water in the Instant Pot and insert the steam rack. Carefully lower the steamer basket on to the steam rack.
- Secure the lid, making sure the vent is closed.
- Using the display panel select the MANUAL function*. Use the +/- keys and program the Instant Pot for 5 minutes.
- When the time is up, quick-release the pressure.
- Serve warm.