Instant Pot I NEED S’MORE S’Mores Brownies
All you need to satisfy that campfire chocolatey craving!
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 graham cracker
- ⅔ cup prepared brownie batter
- ¼ of a 1.55 oz Hershey bar (3 rectangles), roughly chopped
- 1 cup water
- 6 marshmallows (not miniature)
- Cut a rectangle of parchment paper to fit the bottom of a 2-cup loaf pan (these work great: https://amzn.to/2D9OYEC)
- Place graham cracker in pan on top of parchment paper.
- Spread ⅓ cup prepared brownie batter over the graham cracker. Sprinkle chopped chocolate over batter.
- Top with remaining ⅓ cup prepared brownie batter. Cover loosely with foil–do not seal.
- Pour 1 cup of water into the Instant Pot, followed by the steam rack.
- Carefully lower the loaf pan onto the steam rack, then secure the lid, making sure the vent is closed.
- Using the display panel select the MANUAL function*. Use the +/- keys and program the Instant Pot for 35 minutes.
- When the time is up, let the pressure naturally release for 10 minutes, then quick-release the remaining pressure.
- Remove the loaf pan and top with 6 marshmallows. Set under the broiler 2-3 minutes until golden brown (watch carefully!).
- Lightly flatten the marshmallows with a fork to help them spread.
- Cool at least 10 minutes, then run a knife around the edge of the pan to loosen. Remove from pan and cut into 6 pieces.
Watch the recipe video here:
All you need to satisfy that campfire chocolatey craving!RECIPE: http://chopsecrets.com/instant-pot-i-need-smore-smores-brownies/
Posted by Chop Secrets on Monday, February 11, 2019