Giant Party Sub
The definition of a crowd-pleaser. ?
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 2 (11-oz) tubes refrigerated bread dough
- 3 tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 2 tbsp. red wine vinegar, divided
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning, divided
- ¼ lb. sliced provolone
- ½ lb. salami
- ½ lb. deli-sliced ham
- ½ lb. pepperoni
- 1½ c. shredded iceberg lettuce
- 2 large beefsteak tomatoes, sliced
- 1 tsp. Toasted sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a bundt pan with cooking spray. Place bread dough into the bottom of the pan and pinch all ends together to form a single ring. Bake until golden brown and cooked through, about 25-30 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes, then invert onto cooling rack to cool completely.
- Place baked bread on a serving platter and slice in half. Drizzle the bottom half with about 1 tablespoon each of olive oil and red wine vinegar. Sprinkle with about ¼ teaspoon of Italian seasoning. Place provolone slices on top of bread, followed by meats, lettuce and tomatoes. Drizzle tomatoes with another tablespoon each of olive oil and vinegar and sprinkle with the remaining Italian seasoning.
- Place the top half of the baked bread on top. Brush with remaining olive oil and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Slice and serve.
Watch the recipe video here:
This Giant Party Sub = nearly 3 feet of deliciousness.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/sNEyWC4
Posted by Delish on Thursday, January 18, 2018