Garlicky Shrimp Cocktail
THIS is the shrimp cocktail you serve at any party.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Main dish
- 1 lb. raw, tail-on shrimp, cleaned and deveined
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- Juice of ½ lemon
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ c. grated Parmesan
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- Marinara sauce, warmed, for dipping
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients. Place shrimp on baking sheet and roast until golden and cooked through, 8-10 minutes. Serve with warm marinara sauce.