Fun to Eat Jell-O Pinwheels
Jello could be the most versatile dessert ever! I love seeing what different ways I can use it and usually the most simple is the best! By using only 3 ingredients(one being water), you can make a new family favorite! With the addition of marshmallow you instantly turn any jello flavor into the creamsicle version of it!
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 pkg. (3 oz.) JELL-O Gelatin, any flavor
- ½ cup warm water
- 1-½ cups JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows
- Stir gelatin mix and water in medium microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 1-1/2 min.; stir until gelatin is completely dissolved.
- Stir in marshmallows. Microwave on HIGH 1 min. or until marshmallows are partially melted. Stir with whisk until marshmallows are completely melted. Pour into 8-inch square pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- Refrigerate 45 min. or until set. Run sharp knife around edges of pan to loosen gelatin layer from pan. Starting at 1 edge, roll up gelatin layer tightly. Cut into ½-inch slices. Refrigerate, covered, until ready to serve.
Watch the recipe video here:
Have you ever had Jell-O like this before?Full Recipe: http://sha.red/TVvZ1