French Toast Ice Cream Cups
With Halo Top, make a breakfast that's both sweet AND satisfying.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 6 pieces white bread
- 1 pint Halo Top Blueberry Crumble
- Whipped cream, for garnish
- Blueberries, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Whisk together the eggs, milk, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt.
- Spray a silicone muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Dip each slice of bread in the milk, coating both sides. Press the bread into each cup of the muffin pan, crimping the sides to get the bread to fit.
- Bake for 15–20 minutes, until edges of the french toast are crispy and cooked.
- Let cool, then remove the french toast cups from the pan.
- Place a scoop of Halo Top Blueberry Crumble in each cup and top with whipped cream and fresh blueberries. Serve and enjoy!