Instant Pot Guacamole Deviled Eggs
These luscious and tasty guacamole deviled eggs are the best.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 1 cup water
- 6 eggs
- 1 large ripe avocado
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- 1 tbsp sour cream
- 1 tbsp finely chopped cilantro
- 1 tbsp snipped chives
- Additional cilantro leaves for garnish
- Pour one cup of water in the Instant Pot and insert the steam rack. Arrange the eggs on the rack, then secure the lid, making sure the vent is closed.
- Using the display panel select the MANUAL function*. Use the +/- keys and program the Instant Pot for 5 minutes.
- When the time is up, let the pressure naturally release for 5 minutes, then quick-release the remaining pressure.
- Immediately move the eggs to an ice bath for at least 5 minutes, then peel.
- Cut the eggs in half lengthwise and set the yolks aside. Arrange the emptied eggs on a serving dish.
- In a medium bowl, roughly mash avocado with a fork, then stir in lime juice, salt, sour cream and two of the egg yolks (reserve the remaining 4 yolks for another use).
- Fold in chopped cilantro, chives and jalapeno (if using).
- Fill eggs with avocado mixture and top each with a small sprig of cilantro.
Watch the recipe video here:
These luscious and tasty guacamole deviled eggs are the best. RECIPE: http://chopsecrets.com/instant-pot-guacamole-deviled-eggs/