French Dip Sliders
These sliders were absolutely everything I dreamed they would be! Seriously–the best sliders I’ve ever had. The roast beef with the melted provolone cheese…matched with the perfect amount of crisp from the onions…sooo good. It gets even better once you add the savory sauce that drizzles on top. These flavors will blow you away!
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Main dish
- 2 Tbsp Unsalted butter softened
- 1 package Hawaiian sweet rolls 12 rolls total
- 1 pound deli roast beef (I got mine from the deli)
- 12 slices Provolone cheese separated
- 1½ CUPS French fried onions
- 8 Tbsp Unsalted butter
- 1 Packet Au Jus seasoning mix separated
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- ¾ tsp Dried minced garlic
- ½ tsp Onion powder
- ½ tsp Salt
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Butter the bottom of a 9 x 13 baking dish with the softened unsalted butter.
- Without separating the rolls, slice the package of rolls in half.
- Place the bottom half of the rolls in the baking dish. Top with the 6 slices of the provolone cheese, roast beef, french fried onions, remaining 6 slices of cheese, and the other half of the rolls.
- In a small bowl, melt the butter in the microwave. Mix in 1 tablespoon of the au jus seasoning mix, Worcestershire sauce, sesame seeds, dried minced garlic, onion powder, and salt. Whisk until well combined.
- In a small pan, heat the butter then Mix in 1 tablespoon of the au jus seasoning mix, Worcestershire sauce, sesame seeds, dried minced garlic, onion powder, and seasoned salt **(I like things salty! If you don’t leave this out). Whisk until well combined.
- Top the rolls evenly with this mixture.
- Bake the sliders uncovered until the cheese is gooey and the tops of the rolls are golden brown (about 15-20 minutes)