Deviled Bacon and Eggs
Why are The Pioneer Woman - Ree Drummond 's Deviled Eggs better than all the rest? Because they have BACON 🤤
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Main dish
- 6 slices peppered bacon
- 1 dozen eggs
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- Hot sauce, such as Tabasco, as needed
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Paprika, for sprinkling
- Fry the peppered bacon in a pan over medium heat until crisp, 12 to 15 minutes. Remove to a paper-lined plate.
- Fill a large pot with enough water to cover the eggs, then bring to a boil (without the eggs). Using a slotted spoon, gently lower the eggs into the boiling water. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes. Run the eggs under cold water until completely cooled.
- Peel the eggs, cut in half and scoop out the yolks into the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment. Add the mayo, cream, mustard, sugar and vinegar. Add hot sauce if using and salt and pepper to taste. Whip until smooth.
- Using a small spoon, fill each egg white half with a generous teaspoon of the filling. Lightly sprinkle with paprika. Cut the bacon into chunks and decorate the tops of the egg halves with a shard of bacon.