Cool Ranch Pickle Chips
Pickle lovers meet Cool Ranch Dorito lovers.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Main dish
- 1 c. dill pickle chips
- 1½ c. crushed Cool Ranch Doritos
- 2 tbsp. melted butter
- 2 tbsp. finely chopped parsley
- 1 tsp. cayenne
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- ½ c. all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- Ranch dressing, for serving
- Preheat oven to 450° and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Pat pickles dry with paper towels.
- In a medium shallow bowl, mix together crushed Doritos, butter, parsley and cayenne. Season mixture with salt and pepper.
- Working in batches, toss pickle coins in flour until lightly coated, then toss pickles in eggs. Dredge the pickles in the Dorito mixture until fully coated.
- Place pickles on prepared baking sheet and bake until the coating is golden and crispy, about 15 minutes, flipping halfway through if needed.
- Serve warm with ranch dressing.
Watch the recipe video here:
Cool Ranch Doritos lovers: prepare to freak out over these pickles. Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/TLLINI7
Posted by Delish on Monday, September 11, 2017