Banana Bread Mini Muffins
Banana Bread Mini Muffins ?
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Main dish
- 3 ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup full-fat greek yogurt (140 g)
- ⅓ cup honey (115 g)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups whole wheat flour (170 g)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- strawberry, diced
- 1 cup dark chocolate chip (175 g)
- walnuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- In a large bowl, mash the bananas into a fine paste using a fork.
- Add the eggs and whisk together until well incorporated.
- Add in the Greek yogurt, honey, and vanilla extract, then mix.
- Pour the flour over the wet mixture then sprinkle in the baking soda.
- Using a spatula, fold the wet and dry ingredients together until the dry bits of the flour have disappeared.
- Using a medium ice cream scoop, portion the batter evenly into a greased muffin tin.
- Top the muffins with your choice of toppings.
- Bake for 20 minutes, until the muffins have risen and set.
- Unmold from the tray and serve.
Watch the recipe video here:
Banana Bread Mini Muffins ?FULL RECIPE: https://tasty.co/recipe/banana-bread-mini-muffins