- 1 large loaf bread
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 10 oz dark chocolate (285 g)
- 10 oz milk chocolate (280 g)
- 10 oz white chocolate (280 g)
- 3 ¼ cups heavy cream, divided (780 mL)
- Preheat oven to 350˚F (180˚C).
- On a large cutting board cut out 3 evenly spaced squares roughly half the width and ⅙ the length of the bread loaf.
- Take the 3 bread cut outs and slice them into 6 strips each.
- On a parchment paper-lined baking sheet place bread and cut out bread strips.
- Combine butter and sugar and brush onto loaf.
- Add cinnamon to the sugar butter mixture and brush onto strips.
- Bake for 25 minutes removing the cinnamon toast strips after 10 minutes.
- In a small saucepan combine dark chocolate and 1 ¼ cup (295 ml) heavy cream and stir until fully incorporated.
- In a small saucepan combine milk chocolate and 1 cup heavy (235 ml) cream and stir until fully incorporated.
- In a small saucepan combine white chocolate and remaining heavy cream and stir until fully incorporated.
- Place loaf on serving tray and fill each hole with one of the three fondues.
Watch the recipe video here:
You have NEVER had fondue like this before… ?FULL RECIPE: https://tasty.co/recipe/chocolate-fondue-bread-boatYou have a kitchen, right? Well, we have the essentials! Shop all the must-have goods here: http://bit.ly/2FmJfZW – (BTW, we may make some $$ if you buy!)
Posted by Tasty on Thursday, January 4, 2018