Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Dessert
- 20 graham crackers, crushed, plus 4 whole
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 10 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- CHEESECAKE FILLINGS
- 2 tablespoons gelatin powder, 2 packets
- 4 tablespoons water
- 24 oz cream cheese (680 mg)
- 1 cup sugar (200 g)
- 3 cups heavy whipping cream, divided (720 mL)
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ⅔ cup lemon curd, divided (165 g)
- ½ cup dulce de leche, warmed, plus more for garnish (150 g)
- ½ cup chocolate hazelnut spread (145 g)
- 1 tablespoon raspberry jam
- 8 fresh raspberries, for garnish
- 5 chocolate hazelnut truffles, for garnish
- 10 pecans, roughly charged, for garnish
- 5 candied lemon slice, optional, halved, garnish
- In a large bowl, mix together the graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter until combined.
- Pour the crust mixture into a 9-inch (23 cm) springform cake pan. Press crumbs down firmly with the bottom of a small ramekin or glass to form an even base.
- Carefully break the remaining graham crackers in half, so that you have 8 squares.
- Push the graham crackers into the crust with the split line facing upwards to form an X shape, dividing the crust into four equal sections.
- Press down on the crust one more time to ensure the graham crackers are secure. Cover and chill in the freezer for at least 10 minutes while preparing the fillings.
- In a small bowl, dissolve the gelatin in the water. Set aside to bloom.
- In a large bowl, beat together the cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Add 2½ cups (720 ml) whipping cream and beat until the batter is light and fluffy.
- Warm the gelatin in the microwave for about 15 seconds so that it’s fluid, and incorporate into the batter.
- Divide the cheesecake batter evenly between 4 medium bowls.
- In the first bowl, whisk in the vanilla extract and remaining whipping cream.
- In the second bowl, whisk in ⅓ cup (80 grams) lemon curd.
- In the third bowl, whisk in the dulce de leche.
- In the fourth bowl, whisk in the chocolate hazelnut spread.
- To assemble the cheesecake, slowly pour the contents of bowl #1 into a quarter of the pan. Repeat with remaining flavors. Use a spatula to smooth the tops.
- Carefully dollop the raspberry jam in small circles on top of the vanilla cheesecake. Use a toothpick or knife to carefully swirl it into the filling. Garnish the outer border with fresh raspberries.
- Garnish the outer border of the chocolate hazelnut cheesecake with the chocolate hazelnut truffles.
- Garnish the outer border of the dulce de leche cheesecake with the chopped pecans and drizzle with dulce de leche
- Pour the remaining lemon curd on top of the lemon cheesecake and smooth with an offset spatula or spoon. Garnish the outer border with candied lemon slices.
- Cover the top of the pan tightly with plastic wrap and chill for 4 hours or overnight in the fridge before slicing and serving.
Watch the recipe video here:
Dinner party pending? Impress your guests with this 4-flavour cheesecake! 🍰FULL RECIPE: https://tasty.co/recipe/4-flavor-cheesecake
Posted by Proper Tasty on Tuesday, March 13, 2018