Chicken Alfredo Lasagna
Chicken Alfredo Lasagna recipe.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Lasagna
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 4 teaspoons salt
- 4 teaspoons pepper
- 4 teaspoons garlic powder
- 4 tablespoons canola oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ medium white onion, finely chopped
- 2 cups heavy cream
- ½ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 10 lasagna noodles, cooked
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 6 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Slice each chicken breasts in half lengthwise and sprinkle 1 teaspoon of salt, pepper, and garlic powder evenly on both sides of each chicken breast.
- Heat oil in a large pan over high heat, then sear the chicken for about 1 minute per side. They will continue to cook through in the oven later on.
- In the residual oil (drain some if necessary), toss in the garlic and onions, stirring constantly until the mixture has started to brown.
- Pour in the cream, stirring until it starts to boil, then add the parmesan and parsley.
- Cook for 1 additional minute, then remove from heat.
- In a 9" x 13" (23cm x 33cm) rectangular baking pan, spread about ¼ of the cream mixture on the bottom.
- Lay enough lasagna noodles to cover the sauce, then spread about ½ of the remaining cream mixture on top.
- Place enough chicken breasts to cover the sauce, then sprinkle with half of the mozzarella, followed by half of the bacon and half of the parsley.
- Repeat the layers once more, starting with noodles, sauce, chicken, bacon, parsley, and mozzarella.
- Bake for about 25 minutes, until the cheese is golden brown.
- Cool for about 15 minutes, slice, and serve!
Watch the recipe video here:
This chicken alfredo lasagna is making my mouth water 😍!FULL RECIPE: https://tasty.co/recipe/chicken-alfredo-lasagna
Posted by Tasty on Tuesday, February 27, 2018