Cheesy Pull-Apart Bread With Tomato Soup Fondue
This pull-apart bread and tomato soup fondue made with melted Cooper Cheese is what pure bliss tastes like!
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Breakfast
Cheesy Pull-Apart Bread
- 24 ounces pizza dough
- 9 slices Cooper Sharp White American Cheese, stacked and cut into 1-inch cubes
- ½ cup butter
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- ½ cup grated parmesan
Tomato Soup Fondue
- Olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon red wine vinegar
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 1 ½ teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 ½ teaspoons water
- 1 cup cubed Cooper Sharp White American Cheese
- Chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 375℉.
- Cut the dough into 1–2 ounce pieces. Flatten one dough ball in the palm of your hand.
- Place a cube of cheese in the center and fold the edges over to cover it, pinching to seal
- it closed. Repeat with the rest of the dough.
- Place a ramekin in the middle of a parchment-covered baking sheet. Place the dough
- balls ½ inch apart and make two rings around the ramekin to form a wreath.
- In a bowl, melt the butter and add the crushed garlic, then brush the garlic butter mixture
- over the top. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 20–30 minutes until the dough is golden brown.
- To prepare the tomato soup fondue, add a drizzle of olive oil and the crushed garlic to a
- saucepan. Sauté gently for 1 minute until fragrant.
- Add chopped tomatoes and sauté for 6–8 minutes until soft.
- Add red wine vinegar and broth. Simmer a few minutes longer until slightly reduced.
- In a small bowl, mix cornstarch and water to make a slurry, then add to the tomatoes and
- simmer for another minute until thickened.
- Turn the heat to low and add cubed Cooper Sharp White cheese. Season with salt and
- pepper. Stir until melted.
- Once the wreath is out of the oven, spoon the tomato soup fondue into the ramekin and
- brush the bread with another layer of the garlic butter mixture.
- Finish with a sprinkle of chopped parsley.