Cheesy Chicken Biscuit Nachos
Chicken Biscuit Nachos--what’s not to love? Try this easy sheet pan nacho with Pillsbury™ biscuits, rotisserie chicken, cheese, green chiles and taco seasoning mix with fresh toppings.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Main dish
- 1 can (16.3 oz) Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Flaky Layers Original biscuits
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons (from 0.85-oz package) Old El Paso™ chicken taco seasoning mix
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken (about 10 oz)
- 1 can (4.5 oz) Old El Paso™ chopped green chiles, undrained
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar-Monterey Jack cheese blend (8 oz)
- 2 medium plum (Roma) tomatoes, chopped
- 1 medium avocado, peeled, pitted and diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- Limes wedges, if desired
- Heat oven to 350°F (or 325°F for dark nonstick pan). Spray 15x10x1-inch pan with cooking spray.
- Separate dough into 8 biscuits; cut into quarters. In large bowl, toss biscuit pieces with melted butter and 1 tablespoon of the taco seasoning mix until well coated.
- Place biscuit pieces close together in single layer in pan. Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until biscuits are just baked through and light golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, mix chicken with remaining 1 tablespoon taco seasoning mix and green chiles; stir to coat completely.
- Top biscuit pieces with 1 cup of the cheese, the chicken mixture, and remaining 1 cup cheese. Bake 8 to 11 minutes longer or until cheese is melted and biscuits are golden brown. Top warm biscuits with tomatoes, avocado and cilantro. Serve with limes wedges.
Watch the recipe video here:
Cheesy chicken biscuit nachos—what’s not to love?Cheesy Chicken Biscuit Nachos recipe:…