Cheesy BBQ Chicken Shooters Sandwich
1 loaf bread 2 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded 1 cup bbq sauce Sliced mozzarella 14 rashers bacon, cooked crispy ¼ cup garlic butter
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 1 loaf bread
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 1 cup bbq sauce
- Sliced mozzarella
- 14 rashers bacon, cooked crispy
- ¼ cup garlic butter
- Mix together bbq sauce and chicken.
- Cut out the top of the loaf of bread and remove the filling
- Brush garlic butter around the inside. Layer with cheese followed by bbq chicken and bacon. Repeat with remaining ingredients pressing down as you go. Finish with cheese. Place the lid on top and wrap tightly in foil.
- Place a a heavy bottom skillet or two on top and let the weight press the sandwich down for abut 1-2 hours. Place in the fridge.
- Remove weights and bake for 30-40 minutes at 180ºC (350ºF).