Get your pizza quick.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 1 c. shredded Parmesan
- ¾ c. shredded low-moisture mozzarella
- ½ c. mini pepperoni
- ½ tsp. Italian seasoning
- Warm marinara sauce, for dipping
- Preheat oven to 375º. Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper. Spoon about a tablespoon of Parmesan into a small mound on baking sheet. Top with about half tablespoon mozzarella. Carefully pat down on cheese to flatten, then place a few pepperoni slices on top. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning.
- Bake until crispy and golden, about 12 minutes. Let cool slightly before transferring to serving dish.
- Serve at room temperature with marinara sauce for dipping.