Caramel Apple Crack
Three words: caramel. apple. crack.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 8 oz. tube crescent dough
- 1 apple, cored, peeled and chopped into ½ inch pieces
- ½ c. brown sugar
- ¼ c. cinnamon sugar
- Pinch kosher salt
- ¼ c. Caramel
- Preheat oven to 375°. Line a baking sheet with parchment and spray with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Roll out crescent rolls onto parchment. Pinch seams to make one single sheet. Prick all over with a fork. Top with a single layer of brown sugar, doing your best to cover all over.
- Top with apples distributing evenly, then sprinkle cinnamon sugar on top. Drizzle caramel on top. Bake until golden, 22 to 25 minutes.
- Let cool completely before slicing into pieces and serving.
Watch the recipe video here:
WARNING: Caramel Apple Crack is EXTREMELY addicting.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/DORnxrr
Posted by Delish on Tuesday, September 19, 2017